Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The other water march

A few weeks ago, I was labeled anti-Latino for writing an op-ed that argued claims that water shortages were driving Valley unemployment were overstated. The anti-Latino label is quite a stretch since the article provided no actual quotes to support it, misrepresented the facts I cite as forecast/opinion, and I have presented the same information to Mexican-American groups without offending anyone.

My original article primarily addressed the news releases and public statements of water contractors, not the Latino Water Coaliton or the march they sponsored. Since the article was so offensive, I found these photos of the water contractors own march on the state Capitol interesting. ACWA (Association of California Water Contractors)








No comments:

Post a Comment